Catering, Table Decor, and Florists
Robbins Wolfe Eventeurs are the official Caterers for all Hampton Classic VIP Tents and Corporate Chalets.
Contact Lynn Fodale at Robbins Wolfe Eventeurs:
Phone: 212.924.6500, ext.17
While the Hampton Classic does provide linens and centerpieces for each table, some patrons choose to supply special linens or other decorations.
Please note the following guidelines when changing the décor of your table:
• Centerpieces may not be excessively full or dense. Please use 18” as a guideline for maximum centerpiece
height. You may be asked to remove oversized decorations if they block the sight line of the competition ring
from other tables.
• Tables are for hospitality purposes only. No promotional materials (i.e. brochures , pamphlets) may be distributed
from the table. For example, no “take one” rack or basket of give away items unless pre-approved by the
Hampton Classic staff.
• No one other than Hampton Classic staff may distribute gifts, brochures, or other printed materials on tables in
the VIP tents. Of course, you are welcome to give gifts or other items to your own guests at your table.
• No additional signage may be placed on or hung from the table.
• Any requests for special needs at a table must be approved by the Hampton Classic prior to the Monday before the start of the
• No additional chairs may be added to a table besides the allotted 8 (upper level) or 14 (ringside) due to limited
space. Only one small service table (4’ x 30”) may be added. This service table must be on the end opposite the
• Be considerate of your neighboring tables - while socializing and networking is encouraged, please do not infringe
upon the space of those next to you. Note that each table arranges their own catering. Guests should not
eat or drink from other sponsor tables unless invited.
• The Hampton Classic cannot be responsible for items left at a table after the patrons have left.
• WHEN CHANGING DECOR AT A TABLE, PLEASE TURN IN LINENS, TABLE SIGNS, AND CENTERPIECES
THAT ARE THE PROPERTY OF THE HAMPTON CLASSIC TO THE TENT HOSTS STATIONED AT EACH END
OF THE TENTS.
• Only approved florists may conduct business at the Hampton Classic. To become an approved florist, please download this form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are examples of acceptable table design: